Cafe / Lounge Charette
On Monday our charette was to design one of our public spaces. I chose to design the cafe/lounge area first.
A lot of work is soon to be done to this space.
Several revisions including:
- Strategic placement of the refrigerator
- Contemplation of under the counter refrigeration (What do you all think would be best?)
- The addition of shelves with dishware (Matching of course)
- No cook top will be used but an oven will be in place
- A built-in recycling center will be incorporated as well
- The ceiling “clouds” will not have the division in the center
- More cutouts with pendants will be added
- The ceiling above will be painted Chartreuse to add an additional POP of color
Ceiling Plan Sketch
As stated above, the ceiling elements will not have the divide in the center, and additional pendants will be placed.
These are quick sketches, do not mind the details in the actual section. The charettes are quick and things such as the hood and cook top as well as placement of fixtures and appliances is not actual or final.
More work is to be done to this as well as the plan view to create interest.
MORE TO COME!
As Always Give Me FEEDBACK 🙂